Terms and Conditions:
- Introduction: Bandilmytrip (hereafter referred to as “the Company”) provides travel booking services to its customers. These terms and conditions govern the use of the Company’s website and services and form a legally binding agreement between the customer and the Company.
- Service Overview: The Company provides a platform for customers to search and book travel-related products and services, such as flights, hotels, and car rentals. The Company acts as an intermediary between the customer and the relevant suppliers of these products and services.
- Booking and Payment: The customer can make a booking through the Company’s website by selecting the desired travel products and services and completing the payment process. The Company accepts payment by credit card or other approved payment methods. The customer agrees to pay the full amount for the booking, including any taxes, fees, and charges imposed by the suppliers of the travel products and services.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy: The cancellation and refund policy for each booking will depend on the policy of the relevant suppliers of the travel products and services. The Company will provide the customer with information on the cancellation and refund policy at the time of booking. In general, the customer may be charged a cancellation fee if they cancel a booking, and the amount of the refund may depend on the time of cancellation.
- Changes and Amendments: The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice. The customer is responsible for regularly reviewing the terms and conditions for any changes.
- Limitation of Liability: The Company acts as an intermediary between the customer and the suppliers of the travel products and services and is not responsible for the acts or omissions of these suppliers. The Company will not be liable for any damages, losses, or expenses arising from the customer’s use of the website or the travel products and services, unless the Company has been negligent or in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of [insert jurisdiction]. The customer and the Company agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of [insert jurisdiction].
- Collection of Personal Information: The Company collects personal information from its customers when they make a booking through the website, such as name, address, email address, and payment information. The Company may also collect information about the customer’s use of the website, such as the pages visited and the time spent on the site.
- Use of Personal Information: The Company uses personal information to provide the travel booking services to its customers, to communicate with the customer about their booking, and to improve the Company’s website and services. The Company may also use personal information for marketing purposes, such as sending email newsletters or special offers.
- Disclosure of Personal Information: The Company will not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose personal information to third parties, except as required by law or with the customer’s consent. The Company may disclose personal information to suppliers of the travel products and services for the purpose of fulfilling the customer’s booking.
- Security of Personal Information: The Company takes reasonable steps to protect personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. The Company stores personal information in secure servers and uses encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted over the internet.